Video podcast: BD+C editors discuss the January 2009 edition
In this short video podcast, BD+C editors recap the articles published in the January 2009 edition of Building Design+Construction. The stories include:
• Cover story: 10 Top Design Trends in Senior Living Facilities, by Bradford Perkins, FAIA, CEO of Perkins Eastman, New York, N.Y.
• 13 Tips on Construction with Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs), by Dave Barista, Managing Editor.
• Autodesk University Report, from Las Vegas - Updates to Autodesk products Maya, 3ds MAX Design, Green Design Studio (GDS), and Ecotect for Revit Architecture and AutoCAD, by Jeff Yoders, Senior Associate Editor.
• Building Design+Construction's 4th Annual "40 Under 40" - The Superstars of the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Industry - by Jay W. Schneider, Senior Editor.
More like this
- Video podcast: BD+C editors discuss the February 2009 edition - children's hospitals, wood products, windows and doors, climate change strategy for President Obama
- Nucor presses Obama for use of domestic steel on government projects
- AEC Professionals sound off on what’s hot in green products and programs
- Basic Wind Loads I: ASCE 7-05 Revealed
- Dave Barista named chief editor of Professional Builder