Video: Are China's ghost cities a bubble waiting to burst?
It's estimated that 10 new cities are being built in China every year, but many are virtually deserted. Retail space remains empty and hundreds of apartments are vacant. The Chinese government, however, is concerned with maintaining economic growth, and building cities is one way of achieving that goal.
More like this
- The Rebirth of a University at Drexel
- 3. What Building Teams Are Doing To Conserve Water Inside Buildings
- Rental Renaissance, The Rebirth of the Apartment Market
- MULTIFAMILY REPORT: How Building Teams Are Beating the Cost Crunch
- M&A deal volume down 67% in engineering/construction sector: PricewaterhouseCoopers