Two new LEED programs launched at Greenbuild
Two of the U.S. Green Building Council’s most important announcements at Greenbuild: the launch of LEED for Retail, its newest green building rating system, and the LEED Volume Program, a program designed to meet the certification needs of high-volume property developers.
More like this
- USGBC launches new LEED Volume Certification program
- U.S. Green Building Council partners with Pearson
- USGBC President Rick Fedrizzi elected chair of World Green Building Council
- LEED Volume Program celebrates its 500th certified Pilot Project
- Greenbuild 2008 draws 29,752 AEC professionals to Boston