Tufts University puts bite into new dental school addition
The recently dedicated Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, in Boston, represents the culmination of a 22-month vertical expansion of the school's original 1972 building. The $68 million project involved constructing five new stories totaling 95,000 sf atop the building's existing 10 stories, which were also remodeled. ARC/Architectural Resources, Cambridge, was the project's architect, with Shawmut Design and Construction, Boston, as GC. The project is seeking LEED certification.
More like this
- Thornton Tomasetti/Fore Solutions provides consulting for renovation at Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- Ivy League booms with biomed labs
- Special Recognition: Pioneering Efforts Continue Trade School Legacy
- Vibrant elementary school to go up in the Bronx
- Replacement school puts old school's materials to good use