Syska Hennessy re-launches Information and Communication Technology practice
The ICT practice will focus a blend of products including Information Technology, Security, Audiovisual, Building Automation, Fire Life Safety, Medical Communications and Intelligent Building Systems.
Syska Hennessy Group, Inc. is re-launching their Information and Communication Technology (ICT) practice. Traditionally, this practice was a blend of individual services, and as those services have converged, Syska has organized its practices to create a fluid service where by each component can be managed and served from a single point.
Syska’s ICT practice will focus a blend of products including Information Technology, Security, Audiovisual, Building Automation, Fire Life Safety, Medical Communications and Intelligent Building Systems.
These services are designed to provide ICT support and solutions for any organization looking to upgrade and converge its IT platform with communications. In addition to traditional infrastructure services, new expertise will include a wide-range of strategic and consulting capabilities such as virtualizing existing client environments, managing data center relocation, disaster recovery and IT security services as well as network and internet/intranet design and implementation. BD+C
More like this
- Notification reinvented: SimplexGrinnell introduces revolutionary family of intelligent notification appliances
- SimplexGrinnell introduces Simplex 4003 Emergency Communications voice control panel at NFPA
- SimplexGrinnell strengthens security portfolio with new Intransa alliance
- U.S. engineering firms set sail for foreign ports
- NJPA and Siemens enter into fire and enterprise security contract