String of shattered glass balcony panels prompts call for code reform in Ontario
Since last summer, glass balconies have shattered at 13 different buildings in Toronto. City officials say Ontario’s building code needs to be upgraded to address the issue.
More like this
- Following spate of skyscraper balcony glass panel breakages, Ontario adopts code change
- Canada’s first net-positive building under construction in Milton, Ontario
- Florida county proposes saving on construction costs by trumping city regulations
- Toronto church converted for condos and shopping
- Ontario's stringent energy code has builders concerned over indoor air quality