Sto Corp. names Christopher M. Thomas as new Chief Financial Officer
ATLANTA – (February 9, 2009) Sto Corp., a leader in cladding, coating, and restoration systems, has named Christopher M. Thomas as the new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Thomas brings more than 13 years of domestic and international experience in all aspects of corporate finance and accounting. Prior to joining Sto Corp., Mr. Thomas spent four years as the vice president, finance and corporate controller for Republic National Cabinet Corp. Prior to Republic National Cabinet Corporation, Mr. Thomas held executive management positions at PolyVision Corporation, a Steelcase Company. He began his career with Arthur Anderson, LLP.
Thomas has a Masters of Business Administration from Emory University and Bachelors of Science with a concentration in Accounting from Auburn University. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor.
About Sto Corp.
Sto Corp., based in Atlanta, Georgia, is an innovative world leader and producer of a broad range of versatile cladding and coating systems for building construction, maintenance and restoration. Sto Corp. is ISO 9001 certified and operates production plants strategically located to serve more than 200 distributor shipping locations across North America. At research and development laboratories in the U.S. and Europe, Sto continues to revolutionize the industry with the highest quality products and application technology.
For more information, visit www.stocorp.com or call toll free (800) 221-2397 or (404 ) 346-0755.
More like this
- Sto Corp.'s high-performance, energy-efficient wall cladding, StoTherm Lotusan NExT, integrates sustainability and durability for EIFS Walls
- Sto’s web-based selection tool, EIFS Claddings Selector - Architectural Toolbox, incorporates Revit, Autodesk’s platform for building information modeling (BIM)
- Sto Corp. launches joint warranty with The Quikrete Companies, Inc.
- Sto Corp.'s RapidSeal offers single-component air barrier and waterproofing material for above-grade wall construction
- Sto Corp. announces new distributor in the Carolinas