Sto Corp. announces appointment of new CMO
Bottema will be responsible for all corporate marketing, product management and sales activities.
Sto Corp. President, David Boivin, recently announced the appointment of Rob Bottema in the newly created role of chief marketing officer for the company. Bottema will be responsible for all corporate marketing, product management and sales activities.
With more than 15 years of experience, Bottema has held multiple positions including marketing and sales director Americas for Solutia’s Performance Film Division and global marketing director for the environmental division at James Hardie Building Products.
He also worked for the Acushnet Golf Company and Taylor Made Golf Company. +
More like this
- Sto Corp. announces new technical director for Canada
- PPG appoints Bryan Iams vice president, corporate communications and marketing
- Sto Corp. launches joint warranty with The Quikrete Companies, Inc.
- Sto Corp. announces new distributor in the Carolinas
- Sarabjit Singh named President of ITSI Gilbane and Gilbane Global