SMPS and Deltek announce alliance
A/E/C industry leaders partner to advance technology’s role in design firm marketing and business development.
The Society for Marketing Professional Services and Deltek, Inc., a provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors, announced the formation of a multi-year strategic alliance to explore technology’s evolving role in the operation of design and construction businesses.
Through research, SMPS and Deltek will work together to identify trends and best practices in technology usage in the architectural/engineering/construction industry. Through education and publications, the organizations will share what they have learned in the industry, expanding the body of knowledge on technology in practice management. SMPS and Deltek also will participate in each another’s conferences, exposing Deltek customers to marketing and business development best practices and SMPS members to the latest technologies to build business for their firms. +
More like this
- Potter honored with SMSP honor
- SMPS announces 2009-2010 national board of directors
- eBay, Microsoft, Walt Disney World among keynote speakers for 2013 SMPS Conference, July 31 – August 2 in Orlando
- SMPS Foundation accepting applications for Ron Garikes Student Scholarship
- SMPS announces Build Business 2012 keynote speakers