Satellite radios for all new condos in Brooklyn mid-rise development
To help sell units in its Lookout Hill Condominium development in Brooklyn Heights, N.Y., Alchemy Properties is installing a satellite radio receiver and antenna in all condos. The collaboration between Alchemy and Sirius Satellite Radio marks the first time a satellite radio company has partnered with a developer in New York to place units in a residential building.
Set to open in December, the 11-story building will house 46 studio, one-, two-, and three-bedroom condos ranging in size from 677 to 1,653 sf.
More like this
- It takes two to transform a Brooklyn industrial district
- REDD and Corcoran Group Real Estate developing eco-friendly boutique condos in Brooklyn's Vinegar Hill
- Ultra-Luxury Condominium Going up in San Diego
- MULTIFAMILY REPORT: How Building Teams Are Beating the Cost Crunch
- Hotel Condos: A Profitable New Market Opportunity