Sarabjit Singh named President of ITSI Gilbane and Gilbane Global
New President has extensive experience with federal sector and infrastructure market, as well as private clients.
Walnut Creek, CA – Gilbane Building Company announced today the appointment of Sarabjit Singh, P.E. as the new president of ITSI Gilbane (soon to be Gilbane Federal) and Gilbane Global, subsidiaries of Gilbane Building Company. Active in the federal sector for more than 25 years, Singh comes to ITSI Gilbane from URS Corp., where he served as group general manager, Americas East Group Infrastructure.
“Sarabjit is an exceptional leader who has shown an outstanding talent for building winning teams for federal, public and private clients. His success across a range of highly competitive market segments, including environmental services, fuels, and construction, makes him the right person to lead ITSI Gilbane’s efforts as we expand our federal and international presence,” says Thomas F. Gilbane, Jr., chairman and chief executive officer of Gilbane Building Company.
Singh’s experience serving the federal government and infrastructure market segments includes a range of other services, among them engineering, architectural design, construction management, and logistics. As president of ITSI Gilbane and Gilbane Global, Singh will be responsible for total business enterprise management, development and execution of business strategy, sales, ensuring customer satisfaction, and exceeding operational and financial metrics.
Singh looks forward to bringing a well-rounded perspective to the role. “Many federal clients are moving into integrated delivery. They’re looking for companies that have a full-service mentality,” he says. “Knowing their requirements is important. I’m excited to be a part of shaping our vision and strategy.”
Over the last decade, he has played a key role in an array of major international and domestic programs, including:
• The reconstruction of more than $1 billion of aviation facilities, water and power generation, schools, police and military infrastructure in the Middle East
• More than $100 million in electrical and communications infrastructure upgrades at Camp Pendleton, California
• More than $100 million of power, water, data center, aviation and other infrastructure projects at Camp Lemonier, Djibouti, Africa
• Multiple upgrades to Department of Defense schools and facilities in Germany
• Infrastructure construction and upgrades for the AEGIS Ashore Missile Defense Program in Hawaii and New Jersey
• Construction management and program management for a multi- billion extension of commuter rail service to Grand Central Station in New York City
Sarabjit Singh is a licensed professional engineer in the state of California. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and a master’s degree in Civil Engineering.
About ITSI Gilbane
ITSI Gilbane is an international construction management and remedial services firm. Operating as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gilbane Building Company, ITSI Gilbane supports global initiatives for construction, fuels, and environmental projects, serving Department of Defense programs and federal government agencies. For more information, visitwww.itsigilbane.com.
Gilbane Building Company provides a full slate of construction and facilities-related services – from pre-construction planning and integrated consulting capabilities to comprehensive construction management, close-out and facility management services – for clients across various markets and around the globe. Visit www.gilbaneco.com for more information.