San Bernardino health center doubles in size
Temecula, Calif.-based EDGE was awarded the contract for California State University San Bernardino's health center renovation and expansion. The two-phase, $4 million project was designed by RSK Associates, San Francisco, and includes an 11,000-sf, tilt-up concrete expansion—which doubles the size of the facility—and site and infrastructure work. The second phase includes a complete renovation of the original 11,000-sf facility.
More like this
- Walt Disney Family Museum planned in San Francisco
- Sika Sarnafil launches sustainable roofing resource website SustainabilityThatPays.com
- AAMA leads development of BIM standard for fenestration products
- CHPS debuts high-performance building products database
- Perkins+Will master plans Vedanta University teaching hospital in India