San Antonio’s Trinity University adds chem/bio labs, classrooms
Construction is set to begin in June on a 55,000-sf science building at Trinity University in San Antonio. Part of a multi-phased project to expand and renovate the university’s science and engineering facilities, the new structure will include classrooms and updated chemistry and biology labs. EYP Architecture & Engineering designed the new building and renovations to achieve LEED standards.
More like this
- San Diego Mesa College enhances math and science facilities
- Northeast Lakeview College opens in Texas, to serve 15,000 students
- Georgia technical college to get new classroom building
- Massachusetts charter school undergoes expansion
- College science building rethinks the common classroom-lab facility