RSMeans cost comparisons: office buildings and medical offices
SF construction costs in 25 markets.
RSMeans' February 2013 Cost Comparison Report breaks down the average construction costs per square foot for four types of office buildings across 25 metro markets. Building types include: Office, 2-4 Stories; Office 5-10 Stories; Office, 11-20 Stories, and Medical Offices. Click here to access the RSMeans chart.
For additional RSMeans cost comparison reports, visit: http://www.bdcnetwork.com/rsm-charts.
More like this
- RSMeans cost comparisons: jails, courthouses, police stations, and post offices
- RSMeans cost comparisons: parking structures, town halls, community centers
- RSMeans cost comparisons: college labs, classrooms, residence halls, student unions
- 5 radical trends in outpatient facility design
- Worker office space to drop below 100-sf in five years