Roofing Supply Group acquired by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
RSG provides a complete offering of residential and commercial roofing materials and related supplies.
Roofing Supply Group, LLC, a distributor of residential and non-residential roofing materials in the U.S., announced a definitive agreement under which it is to be acquired by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC, a private equity firm.
Terms were not disclosed.
RSG provides a complete offering of residential and commercial roofing materials and related supplies. Products include shingles, single-ply roofing, metal roofing, roll roofing, insulation, slate and tiles, nails and fasteners, cements and coatings and other complementary building materials.
RSG's branch-based operating model includes 59 locations in 24 states throughout the West, Rocky Mountain, Northwest, Southwest, Southeast and Midwest regions of the U.S. BD+C
More like this
- Dow Roofing Systems ceases sale of TPO and PVC membranes, accessories in North America
- Morgan/Harbour completes three projects at Columbia Centre
- Roofing contractors recognized for workmanship
- Green roof and paver systems contribute to LEED points
- Firestone names 2012 Master Contractor Award Winners