Roofing product manufacturer Petersen Aluminum launches new green roofing website, www.pacgreeninfo.com
Petersen Aluminum has launched a new website dedicated to providing complete, up-to-date information on sustainable metal roofing design. The site, www.pacgreeninfo.com, offers industry professionals a comprehensive resource for all things green in the metals industry.
“We are committed to constantly monitoring innovations in the industry and continually updating information from the various government agencies, associations, institutions and corporations that are working toward greater sustainability and renewability,” according to Blake Batkoff, national accounts/marketing manager. “This will be the leading resource for up-to-the-minute information for green metal roofing.”
For more information on sustainable design and Petersen green metal roofing products, visit www.pacgreeninfo.com or call 800-PAC-CLAD.
More like this
- Roofing manufacturer Petersen Aluminum launches new green roofing website: www.pacgreeninfo.com
- Petersen-Deam acquires OCR Solar, becomes largest solar roofing contractor in US
- TriSeal, Edgetech I.G.'s flexible foam spacer, reduces energy consumption by up to 15% in curtain wall systems
- AIA course: New roofing concepts and techniques
- UC Irvine Humanities Gateway tops out