Robert Cassidy, editor of Building Design+Construction, to speak at AIA 2009 Summer Leadership Summit (July 24-26) in Chicago
Robert Cassidy, Editor-in-Chief of Building Design+Construction, will be a featured speaker at the 2009 AIA Summer Leadership Summit sponsored by the AIA Academy of Architecture for Health and the American College of Healthcare Architects, July 24-26, 2009, in Chicago.
The summit theme is "The Economy and the Way Forward: The Future Ain't What It Used to Be."
Cassidy will speak on "Hospital Design + Construction: Trends, Innovations, Opportunities" at 11:15 a.m. Saturday, July 25, Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza.
More like this
- Cannon Design’s European-inspired Sparkling Hill Resort breaks ground
- Southern Pine Council releases certification survey results
- National Association of Governors adopts AIA policy of reaching carbon neutrality in buildings by 2030
- Turner, Webcor, Hensel Phelps top BD+C's list of the 75 largest green contractors
- U.S. Green Building Council's new headquarters earns LEED Platinum