Richmond living/learning complex targets LEED Silver
Whiting-Turner Contracting, nbj Architecture, and WDG Architecture are the design-build team members on the West Grace Street Student Housing and Laurel Parking Deck projects at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond. The 162,000-sf living/learning complex includes a residence hall with 122 units for 459 students with a study center on the ground level and communal and study spaces on each of the residential levels. The project is targeting LEED Silver. An accompanying parking structure will have 212 spots and 6,360-sf of retail space.
More like this
- Lord, Aeck & Sargent announces four student life facility wins
- Clark Nexsen/Landry & Lewis Team Completes Design of the University of Southern Mississippi Century Park Living/Learning Residential Community
- Major Trends in University Residence Halls
- Texas A&M mixed-use community will focus on green living
- 12 Major Trends in Library Design