Rehabilitation center helps patients transition
Construction is under way on the Polytrauma Transitional Rehabilitation Center on the VA Medical Center campus in Richmond, Va. The $8 million, 22,000-sf facility will provide physical therapy, housing, and education to veterans as part of their transition back into their communities. The center was designed by HDR, Alexandria, Va., to achieve LEED Silver certification.
More like this
- Medical office building planned in Fort Worth, Texas
- New hospital expands Idaho healthcare options
- Perkins+Will master plans Vedanta University teaching hospital in India
- Jacobs, Arup, AECOM top BD+C's ranking of the nation's 75 largest international design firms
- PCL Construction, HITT Contracting among nation's largest commercial building contractors, according to BD+C's Giants 300 report