PV America West conference showcases solar growth market
Solar industry gathers March 19-21, 2012 in San Jose to discuss technology, market development and policy.
PV America 2012 West features a conference program designed to provide attendees from all sectors involved with solar with tools and knowledge for the fast-changing photovoltaics industry.
With more than 30 concurrent educational sessions covering finance, markets, policy, technology, utilities, and cross-cutting issues; four instructional workshops, and four interactive Solar Idea Swaps, the program delivers a wide range of topics that address the key developments and policies that are driving industry growth.
Presented by the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and the Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA), PV America West is a regional Solar Power International event showcasing exhibits from more than 150 companies, and is expected to draw more than 4,000 industry attendees. The show takes place March 19-21, 2012 at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, Calif.
For more information, visit www.solarelectricpower.org. BD+C
More like this
- Registration open for Solar Power International 2012 in Orlando
- New Green Matters Conference examines emerging issues in concrete and sustainability
- Report finds that L.A. lags on solar energy, offers policy solutions
- New York and San Francisco receive World Green Building Council's Government Leadership Awards
- High-Performance School of the Future, Today