Proposed ASHRAE systems manual uniform procedure guideline open for public review
A proposed guideline that will establish a uniform procedure for transmitting design, construction, testing, and operational information to building owners and operators is open for public comment. Guideline 1.4P, The Systems Manual for Facilities, provides procedures for producing a systems manual as a resource for training, operations, maintenance, and upgrading of facilities. The guideline applies to information from planning, commissioning, design, construction, testing, training activities, and operations planning for new, renovated, and existing facilities, equipment, and assemblies.
More like this
- Proposed ASHRAE legionellosis prevention standard open for third public comment
- New green building standard nears completion
- ASHRAE/IES publish first standard focused on commissioning process
- New items to ASHRAE/IES energy standard open for public comment
- Process leads to new design values for southern pine and other visually graded dimension lumber