Project's mixed materials downplay massing
Philadelphia-based KlingStubbins provided design services for the 120,000-sf Carnegie Center, which is part of the 103-acre mixed-use Carnegie Center West development in West Windsor Township, N.J. The four-story building features horizontal brick bands, ribbons of glass, aluminum accents, and metal end panels and curtain wall at all four corners to break up the building's massing. Princeton University has leased the property, which is seeking LEED Silver certification.
More like this
- KlingStubbins, Tocci part of $30 million GSA BIM contract
- KlingStubbins and Tocci awarded GSA contract for nationwide BIM services
- AECOM, Arup, Gensler most active in commercial building design, according to BD+C's Giants 300 report
- Jacobs, Arup, AECOM top BD+C's ranking of the nation's 75 largest international design firms
- Arup, SOM top BD+C's ranking of the country's largest mixed-use design firms