Zinc cladding panels help border crossing buildings blend in with surroundings
Zinc panels provide natural-looking, durable cladding for an administrative building and toll canopies at the newly expanded Queenstown Plaza U.S.-Canada border crossing at the Niagara Gorge. Toronto’s Moriyama & Teshima Architects chose the zinc alloy panels for their ability to blend with the structures’ scenic surroundings, as well as for their low maintenance and sustainable qualities. The structures incorporate 14,000 sf of Rheinzink’s branded Angled Standing Seam and Reveal Panels in graphite gray.
More like this
- Product of the Week: Zinc cladding help border crossing buildings blend in
- Product of the Week: Zinc cladding helps border crossing blend in with surroundings
- Beyond Borderline - 2 new GSA Border Stations
- Colored cladding panels bring Missouri mall up to snuff
- Precast panels help Georgia State residence hall stick to budget