World's first 0.75-GPF toilet
The patented design of the Eco 3 toilet uses pressurized air to create a powerful vortex and vacuum effect, allowing the toilet to flush all contents of the bowl with a single, 0.75-gallon flush. Unlike pressure-assisted toilets, there are no noisy flush components or expensive replacement parts. The toilet will be available in September.
Input No. 200 at BDCnetwork.com/quickResponse
More like this
- Sloan Valve Co. Flushmate
- Do Dual-Flush Toilet Conversion Kits Save Water?
- AIA course: MEP Technologies For Eco-Effective Buildings
- Jacobs, Arup, AECOM top BD+C's ranking of the nation's 75 largest international design firms
- Jacobs, HOK top BD+C's ranking of the 75 largest state/local government design firms