Panels offer continuous insulation
Eco-ficient-brand wall panels provide an attractive exterior profile, insulation, and clean interior profile in one product. Panels provide continuous insulation as required in certain energy codes.
Applications: Government buildings, schools, hangars, and manufacturing/warehouse buildings
Cost: Pricing based on the particular product
Contents: Foam core is a non-CFC polyurethane with 92% density between two layers of G-90 galvanized or AZ50 Galvalume coated steel
Options/Sizes: 2-, 2½-, 3-, or 4-inch thicknesses
Environmental attributes: Exterior and interior skins consist of 25-35% recycled material. Foam core is a non-chlorofluorocarbon (non-CFC) polyurethane with 92% density.
Contact: MBCI, www.mbci.com
Input 204 at BDCnetwork.com/quickResponse
More like this
- Seven tips for specifying and designing with insulated metal wall panels
- Panels give a new look to student union in Kentucky
- AIA Course: Enclosure strategies for better buildings
- Insulated roof and wall panels help Discovery Channel Telescope reduce energy, GHGs
- Vytec Yukon Board premium insulated siding offers new design, accessories