Fiberglass insulation puts environment first
Sustainable insulation from CertainTeed provides thermal and acoustical insulation for new construction, reconstruction, or re-insulation projects. The fiberglass product is made with an organic, plant-based binder that contains no phenol, formaldehyde, harsh acrylics, or dyes. It exceeds indoor air quality regulations for the California Air Resource Board and is certified by GreenGuard Children & Schools.
More like this
- Vytec Yukon Board premium insulated siding offers new design, accessories
- CertainTeed Ceilings launches continuing education webinar series for architects, contractors
- Two CertainTeed products earn GREENGUARD Certification in both the U.S. and Canada
- New CertainTeed Gypsum drywall compound reduces airborne dust by more than 70%
- New ballpark for Fort Wayne Tin Caps gets protection from the weather