Fiberglass insulation puts environment first
Sustainable insulation from CertainTeed provides thermal and acoustical insulation for new construction, reconstruction, or re-insulation projects. The fiberglass product is made with an organic, plant-based binder that contains no phenol, formaldehyde, harsh acrylics, or dyes. It exceeds indoor air quality regulations for the California Air Resource Board and is certified by GreenGuard Children & Schools.
More like this
- CertainTeed Insulation is key component of new Ronald McDonald House’s strategy for interior comfort, thermal efficiency
- ASSA ABLOY, CertainTeed team up to tackle classroom acoustics
- CertainTeed Corporation earns Energy Star Partner of the Year Award from U.S. EPA
- CertainTeed leads gypsum board industry in Environmental Claim Validations through UL Environment
- Vytec Yukon Board premium insulated siding offers new design, accessories