Ferrari Maserati opens its doors and floors in Vancouver, B.C.
In the first- and second-floor showrooms of the Ferrari Maserati dealership in Vancouver, B.C., the owner wanted a background that would not distract the viewers from the main attraction. For the two floors, MAPEI’s Primer E was applied with a sand broadcast, followed by a topping of a self-leveling underlayment and an epoxy coating. The third floor, used for storing vehicles and for additional office space, received Primer E with sand broadcast, followed by a topping of Ultratop Natural Gray self-leveling concrete topping. The natural gray color was selected so that a clear sealer could be applied on top of the self-leveling concrete.
More like this
- Vancouver Tower Will Have the Foster Touch
- Self-leveling floor coating keeps physicians’ office safe and functional
- Green project of the week: Vancouver’s former Olympic Village shoots for Gold
- Solar panels help Vancouver center earn Canada’s first LEED Platinum
- Vancouver’s former Olympic Village shoots for Gold