• Harold L. Adams, FAIA, RIBA, retired CEO from RTKL, has been named to the board of directors of Dewberry, Fairfax, Va.
• Michael Karst, a senior project management executive with nearly 35 years of experience in engineering and construction, has joined Boston-based Vanderweil Engineers as chief of construction and commissioning.
• Kaveh Amirdelfan, AIA, has been promoted to partner of WWCOT, Santa Monica, Calif., where he specializes in K-12 and higher education projects.
• SSOE, Toledo, Ohio, has named Ayers Morison, Jr., AIA, LEED AP, design leader.
• RTKL Associates, Baltimore, has promoted Raymond E. Brower, AIA, and Beau Herr, Associate AIA, RIBA, to VP. Brower handles strategic healthcare facilities planning out of the firm’s Washington, D.C., office, while Los Angeles-based Herr specializes in international work.
• Leo A Daly, Omaha, Neb., has appointed William W. Persefield, AIA, ACHA, NCARB, director of healthcare for its Dallas office.
For more: www.BDCnetwork.com.