Plan for Mixed-Use Center in Nashville will Incorporate Landmark Theater's Façade
Belle Meade Theatre's famed glittering façade will serve as the face of a new $30 million mixed-use center in Nashville, Tenn. Giarratana Development is spearheading the 140,000-sf project, which will add 50 luxury apartments, upscale retail shops, a supermarket, and a bank branch to the area. The Nashville office of Gresham, Smith and Partners is providing architectural and engineering services for the project, which will break ground in early 2006.
More like this
- Blueprint for a boom town: Potential pitfalls for booming development
- Nashville tower to be one of the world's most energy efficient skyscrapers
- Chicago's Magellan Development Group builds national presence with new luxury apartments
- Looney Ricks Kiss Architects wins industry honors for mixed-use, multifamily, and residential designs
- Nashville's Motherhouse gets new windows to match its historic aesthetic