Pinto promoted to VP in Thornton Tomasetti’s Philly office
Project experience includes commercial and residential buildings, government facilities, sports venues, airports and hotels.
The Thornton Tomasetti Board of Directors and Managing Principals announce the promotion of Christopher P. Pinto, P.E. in the Philadelphia office of the international engineering firm.
Pinto is the Building Performance practice leader for the firm’s mid-Atlantic and South U.S. region. He has 14 years of structural analysis and design experience, with specializations in investigative projects and restoration of historic structures. He is proficient in static, dynamic and nonlinear analysis and the evaluation of buildings, parking garages, space frames, domes and scaffolds under the effects of wind, seismic forces, vibration and blast loads. His project experience includes commercial and residential buildings, government facilities, sports venues, airports and hotels.
Pinto is a licensed Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania, New York, Wisconsin and Washington, D.C. He holds bachelor’s degrees in civil and architectural engineering and a master’s degree in civil engineering from Drexel University in Philadelphia. +
More like this
- Malmsten promoted to VP in Thornton Tomasetti’s Ft. Lauderdale office
- Thornton Tomasetti announces four promotions in Chicago office
- Thornton Tomasetti’s Poon named to the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat’s Board of Trustees
- Duffy joins Thornton Tomasetti
- Boyer joins Thornton Tomasetti as vice president in New York office