Piché joins C.W. Driver as director of business development
Piché will expand upon project opportunities for firm’s Southern California operations.
C.W. Driver hired Christopher Piché as director of business development to expand project opportunities for the firm’s Southern California operations.
Piché will cultivate new and existing client relationships throughout the company’s broad range of building types/markets, including hospitality and gaming, sports and entertainment, education, civic and retail/mixed-use.
A 15-year design and construction veteran, Piché’s previous experience includes implementing design-build delivery methods, conceptual estimating, providing architectural/design services and operations within a variety of commercial and institutional building markets. +
More like this
- McRitchie joins McCarthy Building as VP, commercial services in southern California
- California construction firm C.W. Driver acquires Good & Roberts
- Lovejoy is new Director of Business Development, Healthcare at McCarthy
- C.W. Driver completes Rec Center on CSUN campus
- Clary, Hendrickson named regional directors for HDR Architecture