Perkins Eastman opens office in San Francisco
The Executive Committee of top international design and architecture firm Perkins Eastman announced that the firm is expanding its presence on the West Coast by opening an office in downtown San Francisco.
Located at 23 Geary Street in the One Kearny building, the 8,100 sf office will accommodate a growing staff of 45. Managing Principal Leslie Moldow FAIA is joined by Principals Dan Akol AIA and Rick Drake AIA and Associate Principal John Amanat AIA in leading the office. The office is expected to be complete and ready to occupy on November 1, 2011.
Located at the intersection Kearney and Market Streets, One Kearny is an architecturally significant building in the heart of San Francisco’s financial and cultural districts—steps from Union Square, galleries, and museums.
Bradford Perkins FAIA, Chairman and CEO of Perkins Eastman, says of the expansion, “Perkins Eastman has an unparalleled ability to draw expertise across practice areas and from offices around the world, and we are building our West Coast presence in the Bay Area to better serve a growing roster of clients stretching from Los Angeles to Vancouver, BC; as well as clients in the Middle East, Asia, and Latin America.” BD+C
More like this
- Barbara Mullenex joins Washington, D.C., office of Perkins Eastman as principal
- Shepley Bulfinch opens San Francisco office
- Rohit Saxena joins Perkins Eastman as principal
- Miller joins Perkins Eastman as regional manager, Middle East and Northern Africa
- Perkins Eastman's report on senior housing signals a changing market