Perkins Eastman awarded Indian School of Business campus
The New York office of Perkins Eastman has been commissioned by the Indian School of Business for a 70-acre, 1.5 million-sf new business school campus as part of a 300-acre “Knowledge City” in Chandigarh, Mohali, India. The sustainable campus will accommodate four centers of excellence: healthcare management, public policy, manufacturing/operations, and physical infrastructure management. Facilities will comprise an academic classroom, library, student and faculty housing, recreation, and common facilities. Construction is expected to be complete in 2012.
More like this
- Perkins Eastman awarded Indian School of Business campus
- Jacobs, Arup, AECOM top BD+C's ranking of the nation's 75 largest international design firms
- Florida International University's cantilevered design
- Arup, SOM top BD+C's ranking of the country's largest mixed-use design firms
- North American-curriculum school expands in Cairo