• Gregory C. Hammond, RA, has been elected a shareholder of Hixson, a Cincinnati-based architecture, engineering, and interior design firm, bringing the total number of shareholders of the privately held firm to 31.
• Gregg Moon, AIA, has joined Chicago-based Perkins+Will as director of healthcare planning for its Houston office.
• VLK Architects, Arlington, Texas, has promoted Kenneth Hutchens and Todd Lien, AIA, to principal. The two will join principal Steve Aloway, AIA, LEED AP, in VLK’s Houston office, where they will help with overall project management.
• Adrian Hagerty, AIA, LEED AP, has been named managing principal of Ellerbe Becket’s Washington, D.C., office.
• DPR Construction, Redwood City, Calif., has hired Michael Lynch to lead its National Biopharmaceutical Core Market Group. Lynch has more than 40 years of experience in mechanical engineering.
• CH2M HILL, Denver, has named Jacqueline Rast, PE, president and group chief executive for its consulting, engineering, procurement, and construction center of excellence.
• Jacksonville, Fla.-based RS&H has elected John J. Bottaro, AIA, NCARB, to its board of directors. Bottaro serves as the firm’s director of commercial and institutional programs.
• Peter Feibelman has joined Omaha, Neb.-based HDR Architecture as a project manager in the firm’s sustainable design solutions group. Feibelman will be based in Alexandria, Va.
• Nashville, Tenn.-based SSOE has acquired healthcare specialist Martell Associates Healthcare Architecture, Toledo, Ohio. MAHAI’s project experience, expertise, and client relationships will enhance SSOE’s national healthcare design practice.
• Dale Fuhr has joined the Houston office of Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Northbrook, Ill., as an associate principal.
For more: www.BDCnetwork.com.