• Mackenzie Keck Inc. , a Hackettstown, N.J.-based general contractor, construction manager, and consultant specializing in upscale retail projects, has acquired green building consulting firm Global Thinking LLC , formerly based in Philadelphia. Global Thinking will be led by green consultant and architect Frank Sherman, who was promoted to VP of Mackenzie Keck.
• Houston-based Bellows Construction has named Jim Stevenson CEO and executive VP.
• Perkins+Will , Chicago, has opened an office in London, its 21st office worldwide.The new office will serve as the hub of P+W’s operations for all key projects in Europe, particularly the Merchant Square project.
• Jacobs Engineering Group, Pasadena, Calif., announced earlier this month that it is completing the acquisition of Carter & Burgess, a 3,200-person professional services firm headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. Jacobs president and CEO Craig Martin said the move will increase the firm’s presence in the fast-growing markets in the southern and western U.S., as well as broaden its transportation and mission critical facilities businesses and introduce land development, distribution, warehousing, and retail building work.
• Cannon Design, Grand Island, N.Y., has named Gerald Williams, PE, LEED AP, VP and regional engineering leader, based in the firm’s St. Louis office. Williams was most recently an associate mechanical engineer and project manager with Burns & McDonnell, Kansas City, Mo.
• Real estate services and money management firm Jones Lang LaSalle has acquired the assets of Klatskin Associates LLC and Klatskin Associates Management Company, the New Jersey operations of the former Lee & Klatskin Associates, a provider of integrated industrial real estate services based in Teterboro, N.J. The acquisition bolsters JLL’s presence in New Jersey and in the industrial services sector. For more: www.BDCnetwork.com.