• CBI Consulting, Boston, has opened an office in Miami, Fla., its second U.S. office. Albert F. Perez, AIA, has been named principal of the new operation.
• Bill Hakim has joined Legat Architects, Chicago, as VP of Healthcare. The firm also named Kate M. Brannelly, FSMPS, chief marketing officer.
• The partners of JSA, a Portsmouth, N.H.-based architectural firm, have hired Robert H. Busler, AIA, as CEO. Busler succeeds Bruce Dicker, FAIA, LEED, who will continue to serve as JSA's chairman.
• Rogers, Ark.-based pb2 Architecture and Engineering has opened an office in Chicago, its fifth location in the U.S. David Hauser, EVP, will manage the new operation.
• WHR Architects, Houston, has hired Linda Porter Bishop, IIDA, ASID, AAHID, LEED, as interiors studio leader. The firm also named Mary Piette, IIDA, studio manager.
• Sandra A. Gitlin has joined STV Inc., New York, as VP and manager of business development for federal programs with the firm's national Buildings and Facilities Division in Fairfax, Va.
• KTGY Group, Irvine, Calif., has named Kimberly Ohara as residential design director in the firm's recently opened Denver office. Ohara will be responsible for leading design efforts on both single-family and multifamily projects, specifically in the areas of density studies, land planning, unit plan layouts, and building architecture.
• John P. Barron has joined Foulger-Pratt Contracting as president. Barron will oversee all aspects of the Rockville, Md.-based contracting operation, which specializes in the office, retail, mixed-use, healthcare, multifamily residential, hotel, institutional, and biotechnology markets.
• Cannon Design, Grand Island, N.Y., has appointed David L. Radue to the position of VP. Radue has more than 20 years of experience designing interiors for healthcare facilities.
For more: www.BDCnetwork.com.