• Chicago-based Lucien Lagrange Architects announced four promotions: Tim Hill, James Kemper, Alfredo Marr, and Heather Weed were all named principal of the firm. They join founder Lucien Lagrange and Wayne Miller (named co-managing principal in 2007), on the firm's leadership team.
• DPR Construction has promoted Jody Quinton and Greg Haldeman to regional managers at the firm's California offices in Redwood City and San Jose, respectively. Both professionals have more than 20 years of construction experience, and each has spent approximately years with DPR.
• Ken Higa, LEED AP, and Jim Nicolow, AIA, LEED AP, were both promoted to principal at Lord, Aeck & Sargent. Higa is lead facilities planner for colleges, universities, and nonprofit organizations, while Nicolow is the firm's director of sustainable development.
• AEC firm Wight & Company, based in Darien, Ill., named Patrick Cermak as president and CEO. Cermak has been with Wight & Company since 2001, and has served as executive VP since 2006. In other company news, Jack Hayes was named VP of strategic planning and development and Beth Smith was named VP of employee relations.
• RMJM Hillier of New York City announced four new hires: Chris Jones, RIBA, Roger Klein, AIA, John Plappert, AIA, ACHA, and Winslow Kosior, AIA. Jones is managing principal of the Urban Studio; Klein is design principal (and a 2008 BD+C “40 under 40” winner); Plappert is a healthcare designer; and Kosior is a curtain wall technology expert.
• B Ashok joined gkkworks as an associate principal. Ashok will be based in the firm's Irvine, Calif., office where he is tasked with launching and directing a new studio focused on large-scale retail projects.
• Leo A Daly has appointed Alan J. Feltoon, AIA, AICP, NCARB, to VP and director of interior architecture for the firm's Washington, D.C., office.
For more: www.BDCnetwork.com.