People + Firms
• Boston-based A/E firm Cubellis recently announced a merger with Seyffer + Koch Architectural Group, a New Jersey-based firm focusing on architecture, space planning, and interior design. S+K will now operate under the Cubellis name, joining the firm's Englewood Cliffs, N.J., office.
• Perkins+Will, Chicago, has acquired Minneapolis-based Rozeboom Miller Architects, a regional architecture and design firm recognized for its K–12 schools work.
• Omaha, Neb.-based DLR Group has acquired two design firms: Becker Winston of Philadelphia and Newman Cavender & Doane, Denver. DLR managing principal Jon Pettit says the acquisitions will strengthen the company's design experience and client service in local and national markets.
• KKE Architects, Minneapolis, has named John G. Deenihan, AIA, principal and director of operations for its growing Pasadena, Calif., office. Deenihan was most recently a principal and director of retail design work with Rothenberg Sawasy Architects, Los Angeles.
• Chicago-based Rolf Jensen & Associates has opened an office in Seattle to better serve its clients in Washington, Oregon, and the Pacific Rim.
• Greg Phillips has been promoted to president of Walton Construction's Kansas City division.
• SmithGroup has promoted principal Noel Bryan to leader of its Chicago studio.
•Irvine, Calif.-based architecture and construction management firm gkkworks has acquired CCS Group, a Sacramento-based firm that specializes in educational and capital improvement master planning and funding support services for community college districts throughout California.
• The Los Angeles office of Omaha, Neb.-based Leo A Daly has named Hraztan Zeitlian, AIA, LEED AP, VP and director of design.
For more: www.BDCnetwork.com.