People + Firms
• Ed Cettina , a professional engineer and EVP with Tishman Construction Corp. , New York, has been appointed regional manager of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. In his new capacity, Cettina will oversee all business operations, personnel management, and business development activities for Tishman in New Jersey and Philadelphia.
• Marco Retail Group has been re-launched as an independent company specializing in retail strategy, planning, and design. Formerly known as Cubellis Marco Retail , MRG recently dissolved its association with Cubellis Inc. , a Boston architecture firm. MRG employs 13 people.
• Stanley L. Chiu , AIA, LEED AP, has been promoted to VP of HGA Architects and Engineers, Minneapolis. Based in the firm’s Los Angeles office, Chiu previously served as associate VP and West Coast design leader.
• Houston-based contractor Linbeck has promoted William H. Scott, III , to division president. The 32-year employee of Linbeck previously served as EVP and general manager for the Houston region.
• Irving, Texas-based Fluor Corp. announced two staff promotions: Steve Dobbs has been named senior group president of the industrial and infrastructure, government, and global services groups, and Dwayne Wilson has been promoted to group president of the industrial and infrastructure division.
• Tom Darmody has joined the San Francisco office of HOK as SVP and director of transportation.
• KJWW Engineering Consultant, Rock Island, Ill., has named Steve Rhoades, PE, LEED AP, branch manager of the firm’s St. Louis office. Rhoades has also been promoted to associate principal.
• Cannon Design has named Paul L. Gonzales VP of the firm’s Yazdani Studio in Los Angeles. Gonzales will be responsible for managing the daily activities of the studio.
For more: www.BDCnetwork.com.