Opus Group Awarded Contract for New Church & Dwight Co. Headquarters
The Opus Group announced has been awarded a contract to design and build a new 250,000-sf headquarter campus for Church & Dwight Co., Inc., in the Princeton, N.J., area.
The campus will include two 125,000-sf Class A, energy-efficient office buildings that will be designed and constructed with sustainable practices and elements. The buildings will be connected to allow for employee engagement and interaction. Construction is slated to commence in mid-October and the buildings are expected to be completed by the end of 2012. BD+C
More like this
- The Opus Group completes construction of corporate HQ for Church & Dwight Co.
- GREENBUILD 2011: Otis Elevator announces new contracts for sustainable building projects
- From ‘Plain Box’ to Community Asset
- Real estate firm Reckson saves $1.25 million annually from green upgrades
- Clayco awarded expansion of Washington University Data Center in St. Louis