Open discussion of regulations on tap at AGC’s 2013 Federal Contractors Conference
The AGC Federal Contractors Conference provides a venue for contractors and federal agency personnel to meet in a collaborative forum to review federal construction contracting issues from around the United States. The conference is designed to allow open dialogue between contractors and federal agencies to discuss issues critical to the construction industry. The conference will take place April 23 to 25 in Washington, D.C.
More like this
- Conference on new federal contract rules for contractors, federal agency workers April 16-19 in Washington
- Architects urge government to reform design-build contracting process
- AGC advocates for federal procurement reform
- Executive Order: Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management
- AGC offers second edition of the Federal Government Contractor: Ethics & Compliance Programs manual