An official bargain, White House loses $79 million in property value
One of the most famous office buildings in the world—and the official the residence of the President of the United States—is now worth only $251.6 million. At the top of the housing boom, the 132-room complex was valued at $331.5 million (still sounds like a bargain), according to Zillow, the online real estate marketplace. That reflects a decline in property value of about 24%.
More like this
- Two-hour fire rated curtain wall passes CDC tests
- Phase two under way for UNC's genetic medicine research center
- Fire resistive curtain wall helps mixed-use residential building meet property line requirements
- Fire and hurricane rated glazed wall assemblies installed at multi-family residence in Florida
- Federal construction funds delayed until late '09