Office Park Planned for Carlsbad, Calif.
Smith Consulting Architects of San Diego has designed a $10 million development called Bressi Spectrum, a 119,000-sf office/R&D project on a 9.6-acre campus within the Bressi Ranch Business Park in Carlsbad, Calif. Bressi Spectrum LLC of San Diego is the developer and Smith Consulting Architects is also the construction manager. The development entails 15 office buildings ranging in size from 5,700 sf to 15,000 sf. The project is expected to be completed by October.
More like this
- LEED-CS Building Planned for Southern California
- Office Complex Breaks the Mold in Carlsbad, Calif.
- DPR completes construction on pharmaceuticals facility in Carlsbad, Calif.
- Residential lofts promote live-work environment in Carlsbad, Calif.
- Smith Consulting Architects designs Flower Hill Promenade expansion in Del Mar, Calif.