Office developer offers prebuilt units
Metropole Realty Advisors, owner and developer of the newly renovated 681 Fifth Avenue office building in Manhattan's Plaza District, has created a 6,000-sf, full-floor prebuilt unit that functions as both a model unit and built space for tenants unwilling to incur the cost of a build out. Designed by MKDA Designs, the space features contemporary finishes, 14-foot ceilings, and warm, neutral tones. The eco-inspired unit consists of one large conference room, two open work areas, and six private offices partitioned by all-glass architectural wall systems.
More like this
- Historic Dallas Hotel to Get Luxury Condominiums
- Manhattan's Pier 57 to be transformed into cultural center, small business incubator, and public park as part of $210 million redevelopment plan
- Manhattan's Pier 57 to be transformed into $210 million cultural center
- Manhattan's latest boutique hotel will be LEED Silver certified
- Goettsch Partners wins design competition for Soochow Securities HQ in China