Oakdale, Calif., Heritage Oaks Senior Apartments opens
New complex highlights senior preferences for amenities.
KTGY Group Inc., Architecture + Planning, announced the recent opening of Heritage Oaks Senior Apartments in Oakdale, Calif. Designed by KTGY and developed by Central Valley Coalition for Affordable Housing in Merced, Calif. and Adroit Development, Inc. of Westlake Village, Calif., Heritage Oaks Senior Apartments is a 50-unit apartment community for low income seniors age 55 and older.
The $10-million urban-infill community features both one- and two-bedroom floor plans in two 2-and 3-story buildings, which are affordable to working seniors that earn 30 to 60% of the area median income in Stanislaus County, as defined by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Rents range from $483 to $787 per month, depending upon income. The residential community provides Active Adult style amenities, including a community center with a Great Room, hobby and craft studios, theater, game room, gourmet kitchen, fitness center, technology center and learning center. Outdoor amenities include a patio area with a BBQ center, relaxing fountain and outdoor lounging areas. +
More like this
- 8 trends shaping today’s senior housing
- Design firm KTGY of Irvine, Calif., earns Terner Prize from UC Berkeley for Nuevo Amanecer Apartments project in Pajaro, Calif.
- Irvine, Calif., Design firm KTGY wins Best of 50+ Housing Gold Award for best affordable senior apartment community
- New Dawn For Worker Housing
- KTGY's Manny Gonzalez Speaks on the Future of Multifamily Apartment sector