New urbanism targets New Jersey
A new 108-unit condominium building brings a New Urbanist community to Jersey City, N.J. Designed by New York City-based Meltzer/Mandl Architects, the six-story building is part of the Liberty Harbor project, a virtual city within a city that spans 28 blocks and will eventually have 7,000-10,000 residential units, 150,000 sf of retail space, and European-style piazzas. This new condo complex calls for 106 apartments and two townhouses, a rooftop deck, and underground parking.
More like this
- Arlington, Va. approves its first form-based development project
- Condo/Hotel Project Approved in Ocean City, N.J.
- Ivana Trumps Other Vegas Skyscrapers, but not The Donald
- A high-rise condo tower opens on the Jacksonville riverfront
- More severe wind storms should prompt nationwide reexamination of building codes, says insurance expert