New ISO standard to improve environmental management of concrete
A new ISO standard will help the construction industry better manage the environmental impacts of concrete. ISO 13315-1:2012 covers the secondary effects of the production of concrete and of concrete structures, which consume large amounts of resources, such as water, energy, cement, and steel, and emit large amounts of CO2 in their production.
More like this
- AIA Course: New Developments in Concrete Construction
- Armstrong Issues Environmental Product Declarations On Nine Popular Ceiling and Steel Suspension Systems
- Energy performance starts at the building envelope
- Building With Concrete Continued
- Green building investment trends: Extreme green and net-zero are in