A new incentive in luxury condos: free interior design consultation
B uy a condo in Miami Beach, Fla.'s latest posh, oceanfront tower and get interior design consultation on the house. Developers Christa Development Corp. and Bluerock Real Estate said they will foot the bill for a top-flight interior designer for each of the 103 units purchased in their ultra-luxury Caribbean in Miami Beach development. Buyers can choose from an elite group of IDs, including Jorge Rosso-Ubarri of Studio Rosso-Ubarri and Franziska Hinze of HiBo Design.
The designers will work with condo buyers to customize their units with unique floor plan layouts; selection of fixtures, finishes, and equipment; selection of décor and accessories; and artwork and lighting consultation.
Miami-based Kobi Karp Architecture is the design architect on the project.
More like this
- Miami to get another beach house
- First look: Herzog & de Meuron's Jade Signature condo tower in Florida
- Ft. Lauderdale to Get Twins in Latest Hotel Development
- Luxury hotel-condo towers under construction in Bal Harbour, Fla.
- Moss & Associates tops out Soho Beach House, $33 million hotel in Miami Beach