New center provides home to medical specialties
Construction has begun on the Medical Arts Pavilion at the University Medical Center in Princeton, N.J. Philadelphia-based Evironetics provided architecture and interior design services for the 150,000-sf building, which will house offices for ear, nose, and throat (that’s “otorhinolaryngology” for those who do the Sunday New York Times crossword in pen), obstetrics and gynecology, anesthesia, optometry, nephrology, and oncology.
More like this
- Hollister completes fit-out of 41,500-sf office space in Princeton, N.J.
- Green campus center under way at Richard Stockton College
- The Opus Group completes construction of corporate HQ for Church & Dwight Co.
- Turner Construction selected to build replacement hospital for University Medical Center At Princeton (UMCP) in Plainsboro Township, N.J.
- Architect Michael Graves to be inducted into the N.J. Hall of Fame