New BD+C 'White Paper' assesses owner/user views on green building
“Green Buildings Research White Paper,” the fifth in a series of annual reports on green building by Building Design+Construction, provides exclusive data on how building owners, operators, facilities directors, and real estate executives view green buildings—and what they are doing to implement green building. The 60-page report covers corporate office buildings, hospitals, hotels, K-12 schools, college and university facilities, restaurants, and residential development. A PDF of the BD+C White Paper can be downloaded for free at: www.BDCnetwork.com/article/ca6495171.html.
More like this
- BD+C's Green Buildings Research White Paper
- BD+C’s 2007 Green Buildings Research White Paper: Where Building Owners, End Users, and AEC Professionals Stand on Sustainability and Green Building
- BD+C White Paper presented to a full house
- 2007 White Paper: Where Building Owners, End Users, and AEC Professionals Stand on Sustainability and Green Building
- Green building should not add to first costs